Talk To Me In Korean
The key to learning Korean is staying motivated enough to learn the language. At, we provide you free lessons, fun video shows, and a store section that will keep you motivated and meet your Korean learning needs.


We are back with another "20% Movie" episode. We named this series “20% Movie” because 20% of the video is made like a short movie, and the other 80% is designed to teach you Korean.

We hope you enjoy the new video! ^_^


Direct download: directions.mp4
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00pm JST